Thursday, December 17, 2009

TOKI & CRAIG: WEDDING



You might remember these two from, oh, I don't know, my last post! Well they're back and it's better than ever! I am so excited about these photos and I couldn't be happier for this charming couple - congratulations Toki and Craig!






































































































































































































































This was the most amazing garter toss extravaganza I've EVER seen! He had everyone laughing so hard! (and yes, that's a squirt gun in his hand)






















Thank you Craig and Toki for letting me be a part of such an amazing day!

2 comments:

amylashelle said...

LOVE the ones on the dock!!

lorieloo said...

STUNNING. wow, so so beautiful ellie!