Friday, July 31, 2009

Joey&Aly featured on...




Joey and Aly's wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty - a popular site for weddings ideas, galleries, DYI projects and more! Check it out here, here, here and here!



Also, while you're at it you can take a look at more of the wedding details on my good friend and sister of the bride's site Frenchie & Flea! Emily is an amazing graphic designer and friend, she created the bride's program, menus and invitations - simple and beautiful - you will love her work!



1 comment:

Shea Smith said...

Hi Ellie,

I just found your blog/photography site through Olive Rue blog and I wanted to tell you how much I love your pictures! I have such an appreciation for photography and I would love to work with you sometime soon. I am not engaged yet, but it's not far away..... Oh I can't wait! Thank you for sharing your gift.
Shea