Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PETER & MEGAN: ENGAGMENT



They took me to the airport! I love it when I get to go on little adventures and explore new places, I had so much fun re-discovering the old Bakersfield Airport with these two. That's Peter's plane too, how awesome is that! The wedding is coming up in less than two weeks and after meeting up with them I am more excited than ever, I can't wait!
(p.s. if any certain person reading this who happens to have his pilot license would like to pick me up and fly me to Bakersfield for the festivities that would be awesome too.)










Megan was most definitely a fan of jumping pictures - Megan, I have to tell you, I NEVER get tired of the jumping picture!! Thanks for joining me in my jumping picture fan club :)























































8 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

AMAZING pictures!! I love all of them...they are a really photo-genic couple. I like the one of her walking by him the best...the look on his face is great! :)

James said...

Hi Ellie,
I just found your blog at random by hitting "Next Blog" at the top of some other blog. I'm glad I did - I just spent the past hour looking at all the photos you've posted in the past two years and love them. Thanks for sharing so many photos along with brief stories about each set.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Love love love. Thank you SO much, Ellie! You are ridiculously talented and we had so much fun with you! And thanks for letting me jump =)

lorieloo said...

so so so fun. WOWSER so fun. =)

Eloisa said...

I love these pictures! They are romantic and artistic! Awesome.

bandofbrothers said...

ellie! not to sound repetitive to the other comments but....SO FUN!!! Great job positioning your peoples. and i like the way you incorporated the weeds:)

Curtis Nemetz Productions said...

Dang Ellie! You are really getting good. I am very impressed. I like your tilty shifty lens. you are using it so tastefully. Keep it up.