Thursday, August 6, 2009

............. KINGSLEY ................



Meet Kingsley. I've been waiting a long time for this little one! I can't believe the Grovers finally have a dog! YES!! There are plenty of people who needed a sneak peek of this little guy so I thought I'd put him up here for the world to see, he deserves to be seen by the world after all... wouldn't you agree?


Meeting our cat, Owen






First bath - I'm excited, he's...







Kingsley and his new favorite toy/brother Jerry - He doesn't discriminate.

5 comments:

lorieloo said...

he is SOOOO dang cute!!! I can't wait to meet him next weekend!! well and hug you, but mostly just to meet him ;)

Olive Oyl said...

SOOOO cute! I love his beautiful eyes~!

bandofbrothers said...

OMIGOSH! Those are some of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen. They are brilliant and mesmerizing. Kingsley is absolutely precious. I just love him already! And those chairs...WELL DONE.

Happy Birthday my dearest Ellie. I love you soooooooooooooooooomuch!


XXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOO

David Anderson said...

Kingsley!! Great name choice, and such a beautiful puppy!! Hope him makes your home very happy!!

Bethany said...

So cute, Ellie! And only your dog would be fortunate enough to have his own photo shoot. :) Have fun with him! Miss you! Bethany