Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Fall in Love... workshop" with CAMERON INGALLS



A couple weeks ago I had the privilege of being among six other very talented photographers for a day in San Luis with Cameron Ingalls and his wife Anna! I was truly inspired by his story and love for photography! I learned so much in such a short amount of time, I wish it could have been longer! We spent the morning with Cameron at a friends studio, then headed out for (a really yummy!) lunch, back for more lecture and then out to the fields of Holland Ranch for a practice engagement shoot. The photos are from the shoot with Pelt and Marissa who are actually getting married at this ranch later this year! Cameron let us in on his "pre-engagmenet engagment shoot" :) It was a beautiful day full of photography, learning and photography! (I even won a new little Holga at lunch, yes! I can't wait to play with it!!)
























































Here are a few shots of all of us!










I love this one of Cameron in action, the back of his shirt sums it up to me :)




Thank you Cameron for such an inspiring day - and thanks to all the fellow artists out there who made this day so special:

Hair+Makeup: Sunnie Brooke Jones

Print Lab: Pro DPI

Web + Design: 805 Collective

Meeting Space: Cana VP

Wedding Photography Unveiled: Jose Villa

Flowers: Adornments

Engagement Session Venue: Holland Ranch

Operations Coordinator: Anna Ingalls

8 comments:

Jen Slot Photography said...

I LOVE them!!! You did an great job. It has been so awesome to see how everyone captured images of the same couple but everyone still has put their own bit of style into it.

ELLIE GROVER said...

OK, that is so funny, I basically just wrote the same thing on yours and then came back to this comment! :)

Emily Main said...

so everything is beyond weird now! I know of Ellie through Lorie (and Lorie through my husband's highschool/college friends!) ... and Jen because I was lucky enough to take some of her wedding portraits! Crazypants! And everyone's photos rock. Totally awesome. I have also enjoyed seeing everyone's different take on the shots.

Cameron Ingalls said...

Oh yeah.... Beautiful images!!!
It was so awesome to see you again. Thanks so much for participating in my first Fall in Love... Workshop! Can't wait to see your business and passion grow!

bandofbrothers said...

I think these are your most beautiful shots yet. muy impressivo, my dear. really wow!!!! FANTASTIC!!!

Emily Takes Photos said...

Tres gorges, I especially loved your idea to put M & P up against that boulder, those shots are excellent!

Terilee said...

It has been so fun to see everyone's perspectives of the same session. I love your photos you are very talented. It was great meeting you!

Emily B said...

oooh la la! great job ellie!!!!